Once in a while I have stiff leg muscles or an achy lower back. When it persists for more than a day, it’s distracting, affects my sleep and can at times be limiting. I can’t imagine what it’s like to live with chronic pain on a consistent basis.
Yet chronic pain plagues so many who are left feeling hopeless by the modern medical industry.
- Maybe steroid injections help for a little while.
- Maybe pain relievers work for a few hours.
- Maybe prescription medications work some days and other days they don’t touch it.
- Maybe surgeries are recommended. Or maybe they haven’t worked.
- Maybe you’ve been told it’s all in your head and an antidepressant should do the trick.
- Maybe rounds of tests and thousands of dollars lead you nowhere.
- Maybe rounds of tests and thousands of dollars offer a diagnosis alongside a “Sorry, but you’ll live with this the rest of your life.”
I don’t believe that you have to suffer for the rest of your life. Conventional medical treatment is extremely limited in scope to drugs and surgery. Maybe physical therapy or massage therapy, if you have the right doctor.
I’ve found that people who suffer with chronic pain and mystery disease have usually tried everything modern medicine has to offer with little to no relief. Sometimes they’ve tried a slew of natural remedies that alleviate some discomfort but, ultimately, don’t provide lasting relief. Usually, there’s a key ingredient missing.
Through naturopathic assessment, I work with people to get to the underlying roots of what’s causing debilitating chronic pain.
These roots might be nutritional, pathogenic or structural. They might be emotional or energetic. Regardless, there are myriad ways to work with whatever the case may be for you.
I lean into naturopathic fundamentals, like muscle testing, sclerology and iridology, to get a deeper understanding of what’s happening inside your body.
I ask lots of questions to understand your past, your present, your unique symptom expressions and general constitution.
I incorporate a holistic counseling method to get an understanding of how unconscious beliefs are contributing to the manifestation of symptoms.
I work with somatic therapies to identify what’s held in the body at a cellular level of memory (think of this like muscle memory).
All of this helps us gain insight into the remedies and practices––a holistic approach––that will be integral to your healing.
Some of the things you might encounter while working with me:
- Herbalism (tinctures, tea, capsules)
- Flower essences
- Essential oils
- Other forms of plant medicine
- Nutrients, including minerals, amino acids and your body’s vitamin balance
- Energy work
- Craniosacral therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Energy management skills
- Personality patterning (Reichian, Enneagram, Humoural Temperaments, Ayurveda)
- Felt sense
- Meridian Tracing
- Allergy Elimination Technique
- Virus cleansing
- Parasite cleaning
- Heavy metal detoxing
- Mold cleansing
- Candida cleansing
- Solfeggio tones
- Somatic movement
- Holistic counseling
- Trauma release
- Past life regression
- Food coaching
- Electromagnetic frequency awareness
- Circadian rhythm awareness
- Intuition development
- Ceremony space
- And more
While I have a breadth of training and experience in the use and application of many types of natural remedies, I leverage my in-depth training and experience in mind-body counseling, somatic therapies, herbalism and energy practices to help facilitate clear insight and lasting change for people who are motivated and committed to their healing.
Photo by Alex Furgiuele on Unsplash